The Florida PIRC at USF
conducts, co-sponsors, and/or helps promote several special events annually in addition to the numerous trainings and workshops provided around the state. These special events are typically day-long professional development opportunities or conferences connected directly to the major initiatives of the Florida PIRC at USF
. They provide opportunities for parents, educators, and community and faith-based personnel to participate in more intensive training on key topics and issues related to parental involvement in education.
To be added to a listserv that will send you information on upcoming special events, please click here. To learn more about specific events past or planned, please click on the links below.
- BLOCK Fest
- Research-to-Practice Symposium
- MAPPS: Math and Parent Partners Train-the-Trainer
- TIPS: Teachers Involve Parents in Schoolwork
- C.L.A.S.S.: Church Leaders Assuring Student Success
- Parent Involvement Conferences
- Region IV Parent Involvement Conference
- Leadership Conferences
- Region III ECTAC Family Involvement Conference
- The Florida Migrant and Homeless Education State Conference